How do you become an interpreter or translator?

The University of Malta has a Post graduate degree in Translation and another one in Interpreting leading to a Masters Degree. This degree course is a one year full time course and the students enrolling in this course must be in possession of a first degree to be eligible.


Also find me on:

Stay reminded?

Ctrl+D to bookmark this page or add your email below and I'll send you ocassional reminder about my services.